Wednesday, June 30, 2010

LIFE




Well I am seeing I'm not the greatest at blogging but I hope to improve. We are leaving for the beach Saturday so I will post pics from that. Hopefully it won't rain and the tar balls will be cleaned up for the weekend.


I just had to post a little something about my life and 1 of the reasons I haven't been blogging. I have NO time for anything but school, work, church, and trying to keep the house decent, laundry done, and the boys fed and bathed. I feel like once the summer is over, it will get alot better. I didn't think school 4 days a week would be that bad but it seems to be overwhelming me a little, tiny bit. I am so excited for this beach vacation with my brother and his family. I know I will have to study and do homework while I am there but it still should be a wonderful break!

No comments:

Post a Comment