Saturday, June 12, 2010

My 1st Blog

This will be my 1st blog post. I am nervous about this as it is new to me! I am doing this as a way to keep up with family and friends that live out of state or who I don't see often. I also wanted to start a blog as sort of an online journal. I used to really good at keeping journals but ever since I've been married, I haven't done as well. Every blog I read is so cute and creative, I'm not so creative but I'm going to dive in anyway.
Life is crazy right now. I decided to attend summer school so I can apply for the PTA program that starts next summer. So now I work 3 days a week and go to school 4 days a week. I miss the boys and Joseph so much but it's only 7 more weeks so I know we will all get through it. I am so grateful for my mom and dad who keep the boys while I work and go to school and Joseph's parents who help out when mine can't! Joseph is being very supportive with getting the kids when he gets home from work, he may not exactly keep the house clean while I'm gone but oh well! I was just called as 2nd counselor in the Relief Society presidency(aghhh) and Joseph continues to teach the 11 year olds who he absolutely loves and they think Brother Bell is pretty cool too! He is also the boy scout leader for the 11 year olds.
Ethan and Chandler are enjoying their summer swimming almost everyday, thanks to Aunt Glenda's pool and Nanny's neighborhood pool. They are not looking forward to school in the fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment